The incidents of fire accidents at commercial and residential spaces are slowly increasing as the days go. Most of the reasons these massive fires break out are due to a short circuit or some electrical or mechanical malfunction that sparks into a big flame.
Most of these cases don't report a human casualty, with few people with minor to critical burns, but some rare cases report a death or two. As a result, there is a growing need for domestic and corporate spaces to ensure their building is equipped with fire safety measures and that the internal wiring is organized.
A recent fire turned a house at Santoshnagar into a pile of ashes as the short circuit caused the building worth lakhs to go up in flames. The fire broke out on the first floor of the building due to a short circuit. The residents in the building noticed the fire and immediately left the building.
However, the fire started building up and engulfed the building. The fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire. The police are investigating the reason, and the residents have been asked to stay away from the location