GHMC and HMDA are making extensive arrangements for Ganesh immersion on the 19th of this month. A total of 215 special teams under the auspices of the Sanitary Supervisor or SFA with 8,116 personnel from GHMC have been deployed to maintain sanitation on the roads where the Ganesh Nimajjanam procession will take place.
- Ganesh Action Teams will perform duties in three shifts every 3-4 km.
- Immersion waste removal works will be carried out in coordination with HMDA and GHMC
- HMDA and GHMC have hired 1000 Labor and Supervisor staff to remove idols, flowers, paper and other rubbish in the vicinity of NTR Marg and Hussain Sagar.
- Water Board will set up 101 camps for the convenience of devotees at the places where the procession will take place.
- The procession and immersion spots will be equipped with 38 fire engines from the fire department.
- Three special boats were set up at Saroor Nagar, Lapra and Pragati Nagar ponds
- The Urban Biodiversity Department will remove tree branches along the respective routes without interrupting the procession. Special staff is constantly available at a rate of two per circle.
- The R&B department will set up double layer heavy gates and control rooms for continuous monitoring in the vicinity of Hussain Sagar.
- Transport department officials are providing 1000 vehicles to the Bhagyanagar Ganesh Festival Committee organizers for the transportation of the idols.