Numaish Again, 45 Days From February 25th | Nearby News
Home
Newsletters
Stories
Events
LifeStyle
Business
Administration
Politics
Entertainment
Startups

Hyderabad

Numaish Again, 45 Days From February 25th
30 percent of the traders took their money and left. The remaining 70 percent did not take the advance and are ready to set up stalls whenever it started.
N
Nishanth Kumar
Hyderabad
Tue Feb 15 2022
share via :
Numaish Again, 45 Days From February 25th
A -
A +

The Exhibition Society has announced that Numaish will open at the Nampally Exhibition Ground from the 25th of this month. Arrangements have been initiated to this extent. The 81st All India Industrial Exhibition was inaugurated on January 1 by Governor Tamilsai Soundarajan. However, the stalls were closed the next day on the orders of the central and state governments due to the third wave. 


The Exhibition Society held a meeting reorganizing Numaish as the latest COVID-19 regulations were relaxed. The statement said that it will be officially launched on the 25th. "The stalls will be open for 45 days from 4 pm to 10.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays and from 4 pm to 11 pm on Saturdays and Sundays", Society Secretary Aditya Marg said.


2000 stalls were set up at the Exhibition Grounds on January 1st. With the closure of the exhibition due to COVID-19, almost 30 percent of the traders took their money and left. The remaining 70 percent did not take the advance and are ready to set up stalls whenever it started. The Society is providing information through phone calls and messages to all the operators of those stalls in the wake of the re-opening of the exhibition.


Get your local newspaper delivered to your Email at 7am everyday
Select City
Select City

FOLLOW US

Numaish Again, 45 Days From February 25th
Numaish Again, 45 Days From February 25th
Latest Articles
All Set To RACE Into The Market of EV Battery Swapping
All Set To RACE Into The Market of EV Battery Swapping
Vintage is What Explains The Popularity of These Hyderabadi Eateries
Vintage is What Explains The Popularity of These Hyderabadi Eateries
A Doctor With a Legacy Now Creating Enchanting Experiences
A Doctor With a Legacy Now Creating Enchanting Experiences
A ‘Blood-Written’ Success Story of 23 Years
A ‘Blood-Written’ Success Story of 23 Years
Woman Advocate Falls Prey To Crypto Fraud, Loses 55 Lakhs
Woman Advocate Falls Prey To Crypto Fraud, Loses 55 Lakhs
Intoxicated by Ganja, City Youth Climbs Police Vehicle in Asif Nagar
Intoxicated by Ganja, City Youth Climbs Police Vehicle in Asif Nagar
Top 5 Go-to Places in Hyderabad This Season
Top 5 Go-to Places in Hyderabad This Season
City Docs say, Revenge Bedtime Can Lead to Heart Attacks
City Docs say, Revenge Bedtime Can Lead to Heart Attacks
Car Loaded With Marijuana Met With Accident
Car Loaded With Marijuana Met With Accident
Hyderabad's Cyber Jagrithi To Spread Awareness Against Voyeurism
Hyderabad's Cyber Jagrithi To Spread Awareness Against Voyeurism
Related Articles
Intoxicated by Ganja, City Youth Climbs Police Vehicle in Asif Nagar
Intoxicated by Ganja, City Youth Climbs Police Vehicle in Asif Nagar
Special Drive From June 18 By City Traffic Police
Special Drive From June 18 By City Traffic Police
GHMC’s Inclusive LCF Program For Uplifting Disadvantaged Youth
GHMC’s Inclusive LCF Program For Uplifting Disadvantaged Youth
Do Visit Jummerat Bazaar On Thursday for Old Times' Sake
Do Visit Jummerat Bazaar On Thursday for Old Times' Sake
IT Firms Look at Setting up Satellite Offices in Tier-1, Tier-2 Cities
IT Firms Look at Setting up Satellite Offices in Tier-1, Tier-2 Cities
Death of City Fashion Designer in Suspicious Circumstances
Death of City Fashion Designer in Suspicious Circumstances
GHMC Issues Precautionary Notices to Builders for Monsoons
GHMC Issues Precautionary Notices to Builders for Monsoons
Muslim-run Gaushala, a First of Its Kind in Hyderabad
Muslim-run Gaushala, a First of Its Kind in Hyderabad
Excise Department Fails to Exercise Power
Excise Department Fails to Exercise Power
Map Exhibition at Birla Science Museum Reveals Great Details About Hyd
Map Exhibition at Birla Science Museum Reveals Great Details About Hyd
Band, Baaja, Baraat Are a Pain for Hyderabad Citizens
Band, Baaja, Baraat Are a Pain for Hyderabad Citizens
GHMC Steps in Early to Promote Eco-friendly Ganeshas
GHMC Steps in Early to Promote Eco-friendly Ganeshas
Hyderabad Beats Bengaluru in Terms of Recruitments
Hyderabad Beats Bengaluru in Terms of Recruitments
COVID Causes Vehicular Chaos in Hyderabad City
COVID Causes Vehicular Chaos in Hyderabad City
Finding Hidden Gems of Hyderabad Is This Duo's Passion
Finding Hidden Gems of Hyderabad Is This Duo's Passion
Greater Hyderabad Faces Severe Shortage of Petrol
Greater Hyderabad Faces Severe Shortage of Petrol
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get your local newspaper delivered to your Email at 7am everyday
Select City
Select City
logo
hi@nearbynews.in
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032
nearby news © - 2022